Last night Cameron got his guitar out and was singing to the boys before they went to bed. He wrote the boys a song and Teylor loves to hear Cameron sing it to him - I'm trying to talk him into to recording it on the computer but I'm unsuccessful! They ended up signing songs out of the hymn book and dancing around. I just wanted to share Teylor singing his favorite song "I'm a Child of God" and a few pictures. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Hoobie playing the guitar

Cameron was singing "If your happy and you know it"
They were being silly!

Daddy and Teylor singing


"I'm a Child of God"
I LOVED the video clip!! He is precious!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Kids that have music in their lives are supposed to be smarter! : ) Thank goodness Kels & Lucas have Mike!
ReplyDeleteHey Raeann! I love your website. It's nice to keep up with the boys even though we aren't far away. We just don't see eachother as much as we should!
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Stef
Too sweet...I love it! virg
ReplyDelete