I was just going to give a little update on Hoobie - he is finally doing much better!!! He quit taking his pain medicine on Saturday - it was so sad cause he would just scoot around and have his hands covering his mouth and fussing like he was in a lot of pain. He started eating better and sleeping again. A few days after the surgery when we would put him in his crib to sleep he would just scream at the top of lungs like we were leaving and not coming back - it was awful but he is finally getting back on his routine!! I am still waiting to hear back from his Dr. - yesterday at work I talked to another pediatrician and he said that the larengealmalcia (i know the spelling is way incorrect) is common but we should probably take him to a pediatric pulmonologist. I want to wait and see what our pediatrician says and go from there. He is acting more like himself again so that is wonderful.
I also wanted to let you all know that I do know how to spell ouchies!! My mom informed me that it was incorrect on the title but you will see that it was spelled correctly on the bottom of the post. I knew it was wrong was going to change it but Teylor asked me to do something and when I came back I forgot all about it and posted it - sorry!! Thanks mom for always watching out for me!!!!
This last Friday I had the privilege of going to a Clint Black concert with some friends. I didn't really think I knew any of his songs but after I went I realized that he sings a lot of songs I knew but didn't know he was the one that sang them. A friend of ours Odessa had tickets and asked if I wanted to go -We went and had a good time. When the band came back out after the encore we were able to go right up to the stage - that was pretty neat as we were only a few feet from them. After they were done singing Clint Black and Hayden Nicholas (his guitar player) were throwing their guitar picks and I was able to catch one!! Thanks again Odessa!!
Lindsay, Me, and Odessa
Clint Black and Hayden Nicholas
The Band
A Video - "Killing Time"
Nice pictures, I might be stealing some for my blog, hope you don't mind! I had fun too even though he was kind of an old fart!
ReplyDelete