Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Boys

Well we try this again I had all my typing done and half the pictures and I accidentally posted it - so I deleted it and will try again!!

We are starting to get busy again as Teylor started fall soccer this last week. He is doing really well and enjoying it a lot more or at least getting in there and trying to kick the ball more than he did last spring! His first practice he was a little out numbered with girls. There was 2 boys and 6 girls and the other little boy had to leave half way through the practice! His team ended up having 6 girls and 4 boys. He has his first game next Tuesday (Sep. 1) which he is VERY excited about!









Parkar has been doing well and finished his last dose of antibiotics last night so we are keeping our fingers crossed that the doctors at the Children's Hospital did wonders - they were fabulous!! We have really noticed a difference in his speech - he is saying more words and pronounces them A LOT clearer than he was. We just hope that was the end it - we have a follow up appt in Denver in two weeks so hopefully we won't have any bad news to share with the doctor:).







This little stinker - I asked him to smile :))


I am doing pretty good and have been keeping myself busy scrap booking quite a bit during the day or taking the boys to the park. I do good and then I see someone pregnant or I get the annoying email on my phone every night from what to expect.com (which I've tried to figure out how to stop getting emails by have failed to do so) and things that remind me - but I just keep my head up and keep tugging along! I go for my follow up appt this week with my doctor so hopefully I can get some of my questions answered. I didn't really have the opportunity nor did I really feel like talking to the doctor in Denver so I have some questions! Each day is getting better and the images I have etched in my mind of the events are slowly fading - and we have had our close friends really help us out!! Cameron has been VERY busy working on the yard and is hoping to get it done in the next couple weeks!! He has played on two softball leagues this summer - a men's league at the beginning of summer and a co-ed league that is going on now. He really enjoys it and we love to watch him play.

Last Sunday we went out to my parents for dinner - she had both my brothers and families because my nephew Austin was leaving for college the next Monday. We had a good time and the boys had a blast playing with the BIG boys (Austin & Dalton) - playing baseball and wrestling. Parkar somehow in the midst of everything managed to get a black eye - not sure how that happened!


Cousin Austin tyring to teach him how
to bat left handed!

The mysterious black eye??? This picture is so
cute I told him to smile - didn't he do a good job!!


This last Monday I had a very dear friend stop by. My friend Misty (we were best friends in junior high) and her husband Greg and their beautiful children Alexa and Dylan came by our house for a couple hours. We had a great time talking with them and are very thankful they took time out of their trip to come see us!
Well that has been the happenings this last week and it is only going to get busier!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a kick Teylor!! You guys have a little sports star on your hands, that's for sure!!

    So happy to hear that Parkar is doing so well now! Praying that he does not have any more health problems! I love him sticking his tongue out at you! Priceless! They are both SO cute!!

    It was GREAT finally getting to meet the 3 men in your life! They are all wonderful! Hope we can see you guys again soon! Trip to Iowa.....hopefully!! :)

    ReplyDelete