




Teylor was even lucky enough to find a cricket!! He got a bug magnifier and couldn't wait to catch a bug. I was surprised we seen a cricket but he caught it and kept for a day and a half. He named him "grassy" and carried the jar every where he went for the day!


We had a great week being outside in the nice weather and can't wait until it stays nice for a while. I took the boys swimming on Friday with a couple girls from church and their kids. We all had a great time and Parkar loves just floating in his life jacket being pulled around the pool. Teylor is just starting to venture off by himself but still likes to stay close which is good. After swimming our families all went to Summer and Rich's house. We had pizza and played domino's for the first time ever (it was really fun). We had a great time and the kids enjoyed playing together.
I had to put these pics in - Teylor's favorite color is red. Last summer I originally was going to get both the boys red swim trunks but they did not have Teylor's size in red so i just got him blue. So today Teylor put his swim trunks on and noticed Parkar's were red. He was a little irritated and wanted to wear Hoobies. I tried to explain that his size was for a 4year old -4T and Parkar's were 6-12months. I told him there was NO WAY he would ever be able to get them on. He insisted that I let him try so in the end I let him try (still thinking there was no way) and boy
was I surprised!!


Other than being a little snug and short they actually fit him - and yes mom was proved wrong! Nothing like your plan getting backfired!!
Looks like we were doing the same things last week...playing outside and letting the kids drive their new cars! So fun!! I love that Teylor did fit in the swimming trunks! That is too funny! He is too smart!!
ReplyDelete