Yesterday we took the boys to Rapid City to do a little shopping and take them to High School Musical the Ice Tour. We didn't tell Teylor that we were going to the show until we got there. It has been on advertised on t.v. and he has been asking us if we could go but we kept telling him that we couldn't (i know that's a little mean). I had packed all his "gear" and he kept asking why I was bringing it but he never caught on. We did our shopping and went to the civic center, got him changed into his warm ups, and walked in and he still didn't know what we were doing. Finally he seen the High School Musical logo and jumped up spinned around and said "were here - do we really get to see this" and started wanting to go to all the booths set up. He was so excited he could hardly keep still.
"Troy" getting his picture taken with the
other Troy and Gabriella. He fits right in!!
Teylor loved being able to get his picture taken with the "real" Troy. We got a few things and went into the ice arena to get ready for the show.
This was Teylor's favorite part in the show and the movie -
this song "Getcha Head in the Game" he sings all the time
and plays to "warm up" when he is playing basketball.

The basketballs fell from the ceiling just like in the movie.


The basketballs fell from the ceiling just like in the movie.

We all had a great time and a lot of fun. Cameron and I were surprised at the show because we thought they were just going to sing and skate around. They actually replayed the big scenes in both High School Musical and High School Musical 2 - which a few of those are Teylor's favorite part of the movies. Teylor excuse me I mean "Troy" absolutely loved it - he thought it was the coolest thing ever to be able to see TROY.














What an awesome surprise for Teylor...err...Troy!! How fun!! Don't you love being able to surprise your baby like that?!?! I love it!! I am sure the look on his face when he realized what was going on was priceless!! Good job Mom!
ReplyDelete