Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to Teylor!!

Teylor 5 Years old!!


I can't believe Teylor is 5 years old today! The last 5 years have have gone by so fast - it seems like yesterday he was just a baby! Teylor has blessed our lives so much and we are so thankful to have him. He has been anxiously awaiting his birthday for the last month asking everyday how many more days until his birthday! He has always been so excited for his birthdays and periodically throughout the last few years will go through everyone in our family birthdays and count down until his - he knows his the last one of the year - so the last couple months he asks every couple weeks, then every week, and finally after Parkar's birthday he starts asking every day!! His special day has finally arrived and he couldn't wait to celebrate! Last night we made Transformer cupcakes for his treat at Preschool today.



After school Gram took him out to lunch to his favorite place - Taco John's! After dinner tonight we took him to get ice cream and he picked to go to Dairy Queen.



Grandpa and Grandma Wilson sent him a card with $5 so of course he wanted to spend it right away - so after Dairy Queen we went to Wal-Mart and he bought a toy! We are having his birthday party on Saturday which he is sooooo excited for! We will post pictures from his party as well as from Parkar's party (I'm behind!). Cameron and I were talking when we were having ice cream and I told Teylor "about this same time 5 years ago you were getting your first little sponge bath and all your hair washed - and now in another month we will be registering you for kindergarten" - "yeah mom I know I am getting older you know!" he said. What can I say it's true - we just wish it would slow down a little bit!! I couldn't get any baby pictures to download so today's pics will have to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment