I thought I would drop a few lines as to what we have been up to. Last week Teylor and I went on his monthly date night (with cam or I) or as he calls it "mother son night - only moms and dads go on dates!" He picked to go to a magic show they were having - it was pretty neat and he really enjoyed it. After the magic show he wanted to go get ice cream and then rent a movie. We had a great time spending time together.
The boys have been asking Cameron when they could play on the grass for a couple weeks so this last week Cameron finally gave us the okay to walk on the grass (just before the snow came). The boys had a lot of fun playing football and running around without shoes (Parkar's favorite).




The next day (last Saturday) we went to the monthly "Home Depot Day" as we call it. We take the boys the first Saturday of every month and they get to build little projects. Since this month is fire safety they built little fire house garages. They also had the fire dog and the fire trucks there - they had the new really big one and the old red fire truck. Parkar was a little scared of the fire dog and wouldn't go by him but he really liked the fire trucks! There is this little old guy that works at Home Depot that would always give neat balloons away whenever you were shopping - now they have him dressed up like a clown at the front of the store handing out balloons to all the kids that come in. This week he gave the boys puppies. After Home Depot Day we went to watch G-Force at the theatre. I was a little skeptical about taking Parkar as he doesn't really sit still for very long - but he did really well until the last 15-20 minutes he started getting antsy to get down. We went to the Pumpkin Festival after that and played games and different activities - they had fun and were ready to go home and nap after our busy morning!

WE GOT SNOW ALREADY!!! We ended up getting about 5inches of snow Sunday night so on Monday Teylor was ready to get his snow gear on and go play in the snow for the first time! This was Parkar's first real time that he played with snow or at least attempted to play with it! When I sat him down he put his hand down in it and then looked at his hand like "what is this stuff???" They threw snow at each other (and mom), Teylor made snow angels, and jumped off the wall. It was still super cold so we didn't stay out to long just long enough for them to have fun and get wet!
Teylor's last soccer game was cancelled because of the snow and last night they had a pizza party for the team. They all played arcades, ate pizza, and then had cake. The coaches gave them a certificate and a "real trophy"! Teylor is so proud of his trophy and kept saying "I have a gold medal and now I have a REAL GOLD TROPHY"! He had a lot of fun playing soccer this season and did really well and is already asking when he can play again!!
Today is my WONDERFUL and AMAZING husband's birthday - he is 30 years old!! He is not to happy about turning 30 as he doesn't want it advertised oh well - I tell him he is still cute!! My whole family and Preston are going to Humphrey's for dinner tonight to celebrate. We love him more than the world and are so blessed to have him no matter how old he is getting!!















HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON! Hope you had a wonderful night with your amazing family!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the new pictures! Your boys are the cutest! I can not get over how cute they are sleeping together, I LOVE the superman picture, priceless! Reminds me of the last picture you posted of them sleeping together. Times like that, life just seems so perfect. What precious blessings they are!
So happy the boys got to play on the grass before the snow hit but how fun to have snow to play in already!!
Congratulations Teylor, on your GOLD TROPHY! I loved seeing the picture of it! Sounds like you did SO good in soccer! So proud of you!